- If you have been in a car accident that was not your fault
- If you sustained bodily or mental injuries in the accident
- If the injuries were bad enough to need medical attention
- If the accident happened within the last three years
If you said yes to all of the above, that’s when to make a claim for a road accident.
This is what UK law says, but it is amazing how many people do not pursue their right to compensation because they think it will be costly and too much trouble.
Well they should think again, personal injury claims need no money to start and if you use the right lawyers for claims for road accidents, the claim would be easy and hassle free.
The right lawyers
The right lawyers for your personal injury compensation claim will be experienced from dealing with claims for over 10 years, helping victims get the access to justice they deserve and the compensation they are entitled to. They will be experts who specialise in personal injury claims, who will know that every aspect of your injury claim needs looking into to discover what impact the accident has had on your life.
They will understand that you have had to pay out extra expenses such as travelling costs and medical expenses. They will expect that you have had to lose time from work so have lost some earnings, and depending on the severity of your injuries, that you might never be able to return to work again.
They will be solicitors who are reliable, dependable and trustworthy, who you can speak to in confidence. They will have compassion and treat you and your situation with the respect it deserves.
Sounds just like the solicitors at UK Claim Lawyers
When you know you qualify to make a claim for a road accident, and you have found the right lawyers, the next question most victims ask is about the costs.
All solicitors that UK Claim Lawyers use, operate on a no win, no fee basis, which means exactly what it says. You pay no money for your claim to be started, and no money if your claim should prove to be unsuccessful.
Now we are one step closer to making a claim for a road accident, only one thing left to do – contact UK Claim lawyers. You can do this one of three ways:
- You can complete the 30-second test on our website. Just 6 questions and almost instantly you will be given an estimate of the amount of compensation you may be awarded.
- You can email us at email@example.com if you want further information, or to tell us the details of your accident and injuries.
- You can call our 24 hour helpline on 0800 157 1438 and speak with one of our expert claims advisors. They will discuss your accident and injuries, and give you all the advice and information you need to make your personal injury compensation claim.